Office Manager (Full-Time)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The Office Manager is responsible for the coordination and management of overall agency operations; including but not limited to, maintenance, equipment and financial matters as delegated by the Director of Finance. This position is responsible for the training, evaluation and supervision of the Staff Support Assistants. The Office Manager will complete reports as delegated by the Director of Finance to oversee and monitor services, is responsible for accounts payable, general monthly invoices, keeping accurate records of all staff and consumers on the agency’s accounting system, process payroll biweekly and work in cooperation with staff in all areas.
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
SALARY: Salary is dependent on education and experience. Benefits include paid accrued vacation and sick leave, major medical insurance, life insurance and a 401(K) retirement plan. Elective dental, vision and disability insurance are available at group rates.
- Degree and/or experience in business management/office management preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Able to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals, staff, families and other customers verbally and in writing
- Displays cooperative, supportive and positive conduct, and presents self as an effective role model in representing Valiant Living
- Valid driver license and must be insurable by the agency insurance carrier
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Meet training requirements in accordance with Federal, State and local standards, as well as Valiant Living policies and procedures
- Ability to solve practical problems, deal with a variety of situations and make sound judgements
- Acceptable background check as defined by regulations and policies
- Negative drug test
- Punctual and dependable attendance