EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Full-Time)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The Executive Director is responsible for the overall management of the agency, with the assistance of administrative staff and under the direct supervision of the Board of Directors. Responsibilities include the ongoing management of and strategic planning activities for the areas of:
- Funding, budgeting and fiscal management
- Property and equipment
- Public relations
- Licensing, accreditation and certification
- Personnel management, including attracting, developing, motivating and retaining high quality staff
- Program and service development
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: A Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of five years of managerial experience, preferably in a non-profit human services organization. At the discretion of the Board, an appropriate combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated experience, education, and ability to develop and administer a budget is required.
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting, developing and maintaining high quality staff is preferred.
- A record of demonstrated experience in creating, expanding and implementing successful programs and services for people who have disabilities.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Salary is dependent on education and experience, and is competitive with similar agencies in the area. Benefits include paid holidays, annual leave, sick leave, major medical insurance, life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan. Elective dental, vision and disability insurance are available at group rates.
APPLICATION PROCESS: A cover letter and resume including a minimum of three references may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us, call Darbi Howell at 605-256-6628. This position open until filled.