Staff Support Assistant (Part-Time)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide administrative support to staff, greet and screen visitors to the agency, answer and screen incoming calls, prepare outgoing mail, type documents as needed, filing, data entry and other related duties. Also, work as a team member with people supported, families, guardians, employers, other service providers, and all Valiant Living employees.
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
STARTING SALARY: $14.25 – $15.25per hour. Plus the following benefits for those who qualify: earned paid time off, Dental and Vision Insurance available, 401(k) Retirement Plan available after time period.
SCHEDULE: 8:00am – 5:00pm Thursday, Friday and every other Wednesday
- HS Diploma/GED required. Must be 18 years of age.
- Previous administrative support experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Able to perform typing duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Able to function as part of a team.
- Able to lift 25 – 30 lbs.
- Able to drive to local businesses for agency business.
- Able to lift and move objects, flexing, bending, crouching, and kneel.
- Able to stand 50% of shift, set 50% of shift, approximately.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.