Assistant Residential Director (Full-Time)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The Assistant Residential Director Assistant (ARD) supports the Residential Director in the provision of overall direction, training, management and leadership of home and community based services (HCBS) programs and staff. The ARD is designee in the absence of the RD for the supervision of Supervisors; overseeing of the implementation of Person centered Planning process, required assessments and active treatment programs. Works in conjunction with the Supervisors in the implementation and monitoring of Individual Support Plans. Responsible to complete tasks related to the oversight of multiple sites in coordination with the Supervisors of each site, to ensure the overall functioning of the sites in terms of programmatic and individual services.
REPORTS TO: Residential Director
STARTING SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with education/experience. Plus the following benefits for those who qualify: Paid Vacation, Health, Dental and Vision Insurances, 401(k) Retirement Plan.
WORK SCHEDULE: Must be flexible with hours, may include evenings and every other weekend for supervisory monitoring or covering vacant shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services related field preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in DSP and Supervisor competencies.
- Two or more years Supervisory/Management experience in long-term and/or residential settings preferred.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, which may include working weekends and holidays.
- Ability to be responsible for 24 hour on-call coverage, and respond to issues as necessary.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing; listens accurately and responsively. Responds to communication in a timely manner and reviews emails daily.
- Able to function as part of a team.
- Able to lift at least 50 to 60 lbs. depending on area of work.
- Successful completion of online coursework provided.
- Able to achieve certification in CPR and First Aid, Medication Administration and Safety Care.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment background check and post-offer drug screening.