Direct Support Professional – Overnight Awake $20 – $34 per hour (Part-Time)
You will enjoy contributing to an awesome group of people in their home, and be fulfilled in a career that lets you know you are important every night you work! Overnight Awake people, apply today!
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $20 – $34 per hour depending on education/experience. $4 per hour differential for hours worked between 10:30 pm to 6:30 am. Weekend hours are paid at a rate of a time and a half.
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
Hourly wage depends on experience and/or education. Full time positions may qualify for Paid Vacation/Sick Leave, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances, plus a 401k Retirement Plan.
- Work experience in the field of developmental disabilities preferred.
- HS diploma/GED required. Must be 18 years of age.
- Able to exercise sound judgment in an emergency situation.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to function as part of a team.
- Able to lift at least 50 or 60 lbs. depending on area of work.
- Successful completion of online coursework provided.
- Able to achieve certification in CPR and First Aid, and Medication Administration, and Safety Care.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.