Residential Team Manager (Full-Time)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for supervising residential staff, providing direction and checking competency of supervisors and direct support professionals, overseeing scheduling for residential areas, on-call duties as part of an on-call rotation schedule, observing and monitoring activities in residential homes, overseeing and ensuring oversight of home maintenance, having regular contact with people supported, encouraging positive communication with other agency staff, assisting with medication administration as needed, implementing and teaching staff to follow programs as determined by the person’s planning team, attending to health and medical needs, following general and specific behavior management practices, overseeing and maintaining accurate records of services provided.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Supervisory experience preferred. Experience in the field of disabilities required.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION AND/OR LICENSURE: Valid driver’s license and be capable of being covered under agency insurance.
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-Time. Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
- Work experience in the field of developmental disabilities required.
- Education in human services, education or closely related field required.
- Able to exercise sound judgment in an emergency situation.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to function as part of a team.
- Able to lift at least 50 or 60 lbs. depending on area of work.
- Successful completion of online coursework provided.
- Able to achieve certification in CPR and First Aid, and Medication Administration, and Safety Care.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Must be 18 years of age.