Maintenance Worker (Part-Time)
GENERAL RESPONSBILITIES: Maintaining and repairing structures of buildings and maintaining grounds, painting, performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork and furnishings of buildings. Ground maintenance, such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds, raking, snow removal, etc. Responsible for cleaning duties, to include, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning restrooms, throwing out garbage. Maintains vehicles, assist with moving furniture and other duties as assigned.
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
STARTING SALARY: $15.75 per hour. Hours will be 6:30am – 12:30pm Monday through Friday. Plus the following benefits for those who qualify: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k), Paid Vacation
- High School Diploma/GED. Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to do basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Able to function as part of a team.
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 lbs.
- Ability to operate machinery and power tools safely, such as mowers, tractors, pickups with snow blades, saws, drills, etc.
- Punctual and prompt attendance.
- Valid driver’s license and must be insurable by the agency insurance carrier.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.