Program Manager (Full-Time)
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The Program Manager is responsible for the overall operation of one Community Residential setting. Primary duties include, but are not limited to: training, supervision, evaluation and management of the Direct Support Professional staff. In addition, the Program Manager also assures proper implementation of Valiant Living policies and procedures; supervises and assists in the coordination and implementation of Individual Program Plans which includes programs in activities of daily living, community integration, socialization, health management, etc. Provide direct support activities and supervision of the individuals supported to help them achieve their personal goals.
REPORTS TO: Residential Director
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $15.25 – $16.50 per hour depending on education/experience. Plus excellent benefits: Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation/Sick Pay/Disability
- High School Diploma/GED required. Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift at least 50-60 lbs.
- Present self and organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Supports and contributes to an overall environment of trust, sharing and growth through leadership and direction of the DSPs.
- Complete all paperwork thoroughly, correctly and on a timely basis.
- Creates an environment in which best practices are promoted.
- Perform all job duties with Valiant Living mission, vision and values in mind.
- Able to exercise sound judgment in an emergency situation.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to successfully complete mandatory training, in services and Medication Administration class.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
HIRING BONUS! Effective June 24, 2018 through December 31, 2018, Valiant Living will be offering a $500 hiring bonus to new full-time or part-time rotation positions as outlined: $250 will be paid out after 3 months of employment; $250 will be paid out after 6 months of employment. (New staff hired in a Relief position are not eligible for the hiring bonus.)